We are proud to welcome students from all over the world and our international students are part of a multi-cultural community of people who care for each other - celebrating diversity and forging strong friendships.
Our pastoral system means that all international students are fully supported as they integrate into school life.
How to Apply
- Visit our school, take a tour and meet our Headteacher for an interview. We understand for many parents and pupils that this may prove difficult, so often, the interview is done by Skype
- Register for a place (£100 registration fee) – please click on the link at the bottom of the page
- We will request a confidential testimonial from your current school
- Subject to the satisfactory conclusion of the steps above, we will send you an offer of a place and our Acceptance form
- Once we have received your signed Acceptance form and deposit, we will confirm your place with us
- Finally, if you are starting at the beginning of the academic year (September), you will receive your Welcome Pack around May. If you are joining us in-year, we will send your Welcome Pack straightaway.
Fees for International Pupils
Deposits for 2023/24
Fees for 2023/2024 (per term)
Year 3 - Year 4 £ 8,318
Year 5 - Year 6 £ 8,566
Year 7 - Year 8 £ 9,183
Year 9 - Year 13 £ 12,278
Students from outside the EU
Year 3 - Year 4 £ 9,136
Year 5 - Year 6 £ 9,392
Year 7 - Year 8 £ 10,028
Year 9 - Year 13 £ 13,208