Open to 16-18 year olds, the 2 -year programme (starting September 2022) is an education and football development opportunity that leads to a level 3 National Extended Diploma in Sports and Exercise Science, equivalent to three A levels.
A Levels will also be available to ensure all players are encouraged to value formal education alongside football related activities, that take place in the afternoon. These qualifications offer access to higher education institutes worldwide.
Who should Apply?
- We accept approximately 25-30 football students per two-year Academy cycle
- We will take approximately 15 students in the first year
- Recruitment and selection of students is based on technical competencies, physical literacy and academic suitability
- Day or Boarding provision
- International students welcomed